Contact us

In order to register with Building Bridges you must:

  1. have refugee status in the UK OR be an asylum seeker with permission to work, be in the UK under a resettlement scheme
  2. live in Greater London at the time of applying to join the programme
  3. have been a health professional in your home country and are now wishing to register and work in your profession in the UK

Do you have permission to work?

Immigration status

Professional qualifications: this programme is for registered health professionals only. What is your health profession?

Level of English language: This programme is suitable for those with a high level of English (ESOL Level 1 or OET C). What level is your English language?

Access to IT: this programme is delivered on-line. Do you have a laptop or tablet and reliable internet connection?

Organisations supporting RHPs outside London

If you are not currently living in London and want to access support here are some organisations who may be able to help: